Important Bits @ The Nurture Barn
The Important Bits When At Ours.......
- Please go straight to the till/cafe counter to pay before playing.
- The Barn is a shoe free barn, like you would have at home, to protect your little ones from toxic animal waste and mud. Adults and children must remove shoes when inside. This is something we take seriously.
- Please use the FREE lockers to put your belongins in. This leaves your hands free to play and stops little people going into your bags. Your bags are allergy hazards and we will accept no responsiblitly for your belongings.
- Please do not take up sitting/eating room with bags or they will be put on the floor.
- Please do not leave used nappies behind, bags are provided for you to put them in and take them away in your bags. Our staff do not want to be touching humna waster.
- Please do not bring your own food and drink. Everything needs to be prepared in out nut free and hygienic kitchen in case of cross contamination. We are a cafe and offer every different size of snack.
- We do not have a microwave for purees, we make them inhouse.
- If you have allergy concerns please inform us and our Chef will talk to you about your options.
- Please be advised that whilst we will endeavour to prepare food in accordance with many allergies, some cross contamination may occur. This kitchen uses eggs, milk, wheat, soya, fish and some nuts.
- Please do not take hot drinks or food outside the indoor or outdoor cafe area. Hot drinks scald and you do not want your baby playing in crumbs.