What's On @ THE NURTURE BARN
Please call us to book any events other than shopping and play on 01371 810870
If you have booked into anything below, your entry is included so you can come as early or stay as late as you wish – a great opportunity for getting in some lunch or cake! Feel free to preorder food for after a class. 1
- PAYG Music & Activity – Music classes for £5 with unlimited play include: Musical Sensory with Boogiewoogies on Tuesdays, BoogieBooks once a month on a Thursdays and Boogiewoogies Discos once a month on Fridays. These are all Pay as you Go, extremely popular, as no termly fees and split into Crawlers or Walkers, so you will need to call and book in as limited numbers.
- Special Offers – Weekday afternoons is our late opening day where we open and serve food until 5pm. From 1.30 it is HALF PRICE and you can have 3.5 hours play. Childminders on any day, pay just £6 for their group of supervised kids if they arrive before 9.45 am with proof and have a 20% discount off food & drink here.
- One off Events – Our under 5 sessions might include our outdoor festival BARNFEST, Singing with Melody The Fairy. Riding Miniature Unicorn Ponies, Animal Petting, A Science Slime & Goo workshop, Story sessions, Character visits (Princesses, Cuddly friends and Superheros etc), Cupcake Making. Treat your little ones to a lunch with a Princess.
- Termly Classes – Sing & Sign, NCT Mother & Baby Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga, The Baby College, Baby Massage, Core Training with Baby and pls ask us if you would like to run a class or have a suggestion.
- Animals – Pet Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets and meet Chickens and Ducks or watch a well known story come alive with Lizards, Snakes, Hedgehogs and other Mini Beasts. Friendly ponies who come to be ridden and groomed and dress up a Unicorns.
- Shopping – Regular Pop Up Shops include: Usbourne Books, Painted Peppermint Ceramic Keepsakes, Anne Thomas Photography, Stella & Dot Jewellery, Little Lamb Gifts (Casts and Silver Jewellery Keepsakes), plus we sell food and products for those weaning and some small gifts. See SHOP.
- Support – Daisy First Aid Classes make for more confident parents – join a lovely group for a 2 hour one off. We have Nicola of Babywearing Bliss Sling Library here for monthly hires. For those that need sleep help, Emma of Hushaboo offers Sleep Clinic 1 to 1 sessions at £32. Leigh of Mumma’s Milk holds £28 1 to 1’s covering: Antenatal, Breastfeeding, If you want to reduce/stop/ return to work advice for BF, Weaning, plus Feeding Advice for Fussy Toddlers. See SUPPORT.
- Adult Classes – Would you like to learn something new, keep your brain active amongst like minded people? Then keep an eye out for our Brain Train sessions for Adults, where Babies in car seats are welcome. So you can have them near and cuddle and feed if necessary.
FUN FOR THE PARENTS EVENTS
The events below are “Fun for the Parents events” usually happening duing the evening. For more info about the event just click on it.
The Event list below is showing “Fun Events for Parents” that are currently planned for the next 6 months.
More events will be added so keep coming back to check.