What's On @ THE NURTURE BARN
Please call us to book any events other than shopping and play on 01371 810870
If you have booked into anything below, your entry is included so you can come as early or stay as late as you wish – a great opportunity for getting in some lunch or cake! Feel free to preorder food for after a class.
- PAYG Music & Activity – Music classes for £5 with unlimited play include: Musical Sensory with Boogiewoogies on Tuesdays, Singalong with Melody the Fairy on Fridays. These are both Pay as you Go, extremely popular, as no termly fees and split into Crawlers or Walkers, so you will need to call and book in as limited numbers.
- Special Offers – Weekday afternoons is our late opening day where we open and serve food until 5pm. From 1.30 it is HALF PRICE and you can have 3.5 hours play. Childminders on any day, pay just £6 for their group of supervised kids if they arrive before 9.45 am with proof and have a 20% discount off food & drink here.
- One off Events – Our under 5 sessions might include our outdoor festival BARNFEST, Riding miniature Ponies, Animal Petting, A Science Slime & Goo workshop, Story sessions, Character visits (Princesses, Paw Patrol, Spiderman etc), Cupcake Making.
- Termly Classes – NCT Mother & Baby Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga, Baby Massage and pls ask us if you would like to run a class.
- Adult Classes – Would you like to learn something new, keep your brain active amongst like minded people? Then keep an eye out for our Brain Train sessions for Adults, where Babies in car seats are welcome. So you can have them near and cuddle and feed if necessary.
- Animals – Pet Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets and meet Chickens and Ducks or watch a well known story come alive with Lizards, Snakes, Hedgehogs and other Mini Beasts. Friendly ponies who come to be ridden and groomed and dress up a Unicorns.
- Shopping – Regular Pop Up Shops include: Usbourne Books, Painted Peppermint Ceramic Keepsakes, Anne Thomas Photography, Stella & Dot Jewellery, Little Lamb Gifts (Casts and Silver Jewellery Keepsakes), plus we sell food and products for those weaning and some small gifts. See SHOP.
- Support – Daisy First Aid Classes make for more confident parents. We have Nicola of Babywearing Bliss Sling Library for Drop In Sessions, Montessori Parenting Courses with Rochelle and Red Book Weigh ins with Mum’s the word. Leigh of Mumma’s Milk holds weekly Drop In Breastfeeding Sessions, Antenatal Breastfeeding Advice and An Introduction Weaning, plus Feeding Advice for Toddlers. Private Consultations an also be arranged. For tired, frazzled Mums, Kia of Take Some Time holds Massage sessions for you, yes YOU – Organise a group of you to come and look after each other’s children and indulge yourself, alone for 30 minutes, then swap over. See SUPPORT.
To find out more info about the event just click on the square